Best booty, thigh and stomach workouts?

Options
JenChristiansen50
JenChristiansen50 Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2015 in Getting Started
ive just started working out again and I need some amazing home workouts for my booty, thighs and stomach area. I have a small stomach pouch I want to get rid of. Already have a good diet (lots of fruits, veges, water, minimal sugar kind of thing)

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit with squats and deadlifts.
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the only way to get rid of stomach fat is to lose body fat (so CICO) but working out is always a great idea anyway :) so many health benefits and it means that when/if you do chose to lose the stomach fat, you'll already have the added bonus of having worked those muscles already :)

Personally I love FitnessBlender, they have a youtube channel and a website with tons of free homeworkout videos for you to chose from. You can even search the website for which area you want to work on etc :)
  • pointkoala
    pointkoala Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Squats have made my butt amazing.
    Still working on the stomach LOL. I do 100 situps per day so I'm sure I have a nice stomach under the layer of fat :P just have to do all-around cardio as well as that calorie deficit to get rid of that.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Cannot spot reduce. Eat at a deficit. Lift heavy or do a body weight program.
  • Ne0nice
    Ne0nice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Squats are one of the best exercises for losing weight. Your quads are the largest muscle in the body and doing them daily to every second day will have your thighs and boots firm within a few months.
    Sit ups or cross sit ups will help with your stomach. A cross sit up is where you move your elbow to the opposite knee, this adds another layer of movement to the sit up.

Other than these exercises the best thing to do is to have a healthy deficit and mindset, your body will be slow to change so it's taking everyday as it comes and doing your best.

Best of luck to you on your journey.
  • jacobburch075
    jacobburch075 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Squats
  • misschip1983
    misschip1983 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I do Jessica smith workouts and kim kardashian bonus butt blast on you tube and it helps me a lot .
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Squats

This + Deadlifts
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Cannot spot reduce. Eat at a deficit. Lift heavy or do a body weight program.

Yup