Good morning from London

Options
Hi there, any other keen fitness enthusiasts out there? Enjoy today

Replies

• k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just started going to the gym 3 times a week...which is real progress for me as for the first time i'm loving it!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from California ....I workout 6 days a week and for the 1st time I can actually say I love it :)
  • Sharonimo99
    Sharonimo99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello Bucklandt. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate having you on my MFP friends .....as I am just starting out on C25K training and trying to get into Parkruns .....so it is fabulous having at least one person on my MFP timeline who is posting about these things.
  • Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon from Port Talbot!! When i actually manage to make the gym, I love it!! Also really enjoy classes like kettlebells... and running!! but after falling off the weightloss wagon, then getting run over by it, then reversed over by it and run over again by it just for good mesaure, i stopped doing any exercise. But trying to get my head back into it now! Feel free to add me!!
  • grenblackall
    grenblackall Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I love the international and diversity coverage in here - we all have similar passions, yet different places/cultures/backgrounds/ages/genders etc. Great human connector. I'm from Maine, 59, married two grown kids, two amazing dogs, married a woman I've known my whole life and been together 40 years either dating or married. As for MFP, I am now entering the maintenance time, and I'm a little nervous since it is here at "I made it!" when in the past that I move on to something else and gained the weight all back. I have had 3 major diets in my life, with about 35 pounds at play. I'm a short man, so 35 pounds adds serious belly and slobbieness to my look. Now I'm thin and toned - it's such a rush. I love the tracking part of MFP - well, I love the fact that it keeps me connected to my goals. I vow to track all my calories for one year (and then decide again). I'm about 6 months in now. I have NEVER been this successful in a health program. I've had to get some new clothes. I have a business suit that I put on last week and realized I actually can't wear it any more. I had to spend (choke) $180 just to get it all my size again. Will I regret this? Oh please help me stay here! Take care everyone. Gren