Achieving Fitness

Options
I'm new to Myfitnesspal, but I'm super into sports and exercises.
I find this page interesting and very helpful, because even tho I've worked out my whole life, I didn't exactly carried on with a healthy diet.
I never became "fat" , but gained those little extra pounds that I eventually took off and now Im just worrying about toning up !

any tips, any routines, recipes, JUST ASK
I have many (:

Replies

• Laufitness
    Laufitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had my second baby 10 months ago and I want to loose the extra belly fat. Any routines or tips? Thanks
  • Allersfera
    Allersfera Posts: 32
    Options
    Sure!
    Best thing to do to get rid of that little pouche is to do CARDIO !
    cardio cardio cardio
    3-5x a week. for at least 30 minutes
    You can jog, bicycle, swim, run, dance, aerobics, jump rope, whatever you feel comfortable doing.
    plus, of course, carry with a healthy low calorie diet, let's say between 1,200- 1,300
    It also depends much on your weight and height, so an online calculator will help you much better by giving you pretty exact numbers (:
  • Neteenek
    Neteenek Posts: 9
    Options
    Any recipes you wanna share?! Im pretty much down to chicken breasts and veggies every day...it gets a little boring. I don't really know what else I can make at home that will be healthy but also taste good. Thanks!!
  • Allersfera
    Allersfera Posts: 32
    Options
    Change the chicken for turkey or fish, salmon ! and add a little bit of mustard for a yummy flavour !
    Keep the veggies, but sometimes boil them or cook them or steam them, it tastes different and you can add cheese to them, preferably low fat cheese. or add garlic powder and pepper for flavour !

You can try and prepare hummus, there are simple recipes on the internet

A nice dinner would Barbecued Tofu Burger with sweet potatoes on the side (baked)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Welcome Allersfera