new here

Options
:smile: :brokenheart: hello everyone iam in need off help iam 54 yrs old very over weight and need to lose this weight.I cant do a lot of thing because off it and there are times i need someone to talk to someone who knows what it is like thank you rosepetal54

Replies

• rosepetal54
    Options
    :smile: :brokenheart: hello everyone iam in need off help iam 54 yrs old very over weight and need to lose this weight.I cant do a lot of thing because off it and there are times i need someone to talk to someone who knows what it is like thank you rosepetal54
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place with an amazing, supportive community!! The journey is well worth it!!!
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi rosepetal54! Welcome to MFP. I have a lot of weight to lose too and it can seem overwhelming at times. I try to take some positive action each day....granted some days go by and I haven't accomplished that :smile: but I keep on trying. Just remember to try things a step at a time and it is not quite so overwhelming. Wishing you much success!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on here! I think it is a great site and you will love it! Very supportive and so helpful!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I was going to say "you're in good company" however, it is better to say "you're in mixed company" some good and some crazy (I'm probably in the latter).
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I was going to say "you're in good company" however, it is better to say "you're in mixed company" some good and some crazy (I'm probably in the latter).
    now you aren't the only crazy one here!!! LOL!! but hey we are such fun!
  • vouzeme
    vouzeme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!!
  • mirroredreality
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. Good luck! :smile:
  • shewearsvans
    Options
    :wink: I am new too!! we can do it!