shirt tucking ; women.

Options
like a button down shirt, tucked into shorts .. but your butts to round or your butts to wide do any of you still do it anyway if it looks good from the front ? :) just a random question. because it looks good from the front, but i get so self concious at the back

Replies

• alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    If you like it and you think it looks good than OWN IT!!! Have confindece in yourself and focus on the good things and not the bad, walk with your head held high and a smile on your face and always think to yourself that you look good in what your wearing. I have a larger behind and my favorite outfit is my white shorts with a blue and white button down that I tuck in! I have larger thighs also but I feel good in this outfit and even though I have some cellulite on my thighs I don't let it take away from my outfit! Hope that makes sense!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't tuck my shirts in at all because it shows just how fat I still am but that's just me. I don't like showing my blubber. :laugh:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I have a huge *kitten* and big boobs, but a small waist.

If I don't tuck in, it looks as if I'm huge all over!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have never really been comfortable tucking in my shirts. Not because of a body image thing...because of a comfort thing. I got too much extra material in my pants... Think about it... :-) I only tuck in a shirt if I have a good, tailored shirt with darts that hug my body and don't go down super far. That way it doesn't feel weird to me.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I never tuck my shirts (except an undershirt, maybe). But it's because of the FRONT, not the back. :laugh:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    One of the places I used to work supplied us with polo shirts to wear at work...we had to tuck them in. One of the tall "built" gals that I worked with flat refused to tuck her shirt in because it made her look very top heavy(she was). After getting a memo in her file for not following dress code, she ordered a mens 3XL shirt to wear....she put a belt around her hips and wore it as a dress! She did wear shorts underneath for modesty though.
  • Appersmere
    Appersmere Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The only time I can remember EVER tucking my shirt in, is when I was a size 9 or when I was required to because of my job.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't ever tuck in a shirt. I have a short torso and a heavy chest, so I look huge if I do. When I'm thin enough to feel comfortable tucking in a shirt again, I'll be posted that NSV right here, baby! :happy:
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    easiest solution: tuck in the front, hang in the back:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't ever tuck in a shirt. I have a short torso and a heavy chest, so I look huge if I do. When I'm thin enough to feel comfortable tucking in a shirt again, I'll be posted that NSV right here, baby! :happy:

Yeah, that's another reason I didn't tuck even when I was less fat. I'm so short waisted that it looks like I have my pants or skirt pulled up nearly to my boobs.