breakfast help

Options
hi guys i know that breakfast meals are important but i usually skips them cause its not there when i need it, so please i need something fast and easy to eat meal for breakfast that is good for diet, and a sub for black coffee as I really tried it and I cant stand it ( yes starbucks addict

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I don't do breakfast most of the time and find it works for me. Why do you need to?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    The most important meal of the day is the one you decide to make important. If you don't want to eat breakfast, then don't eat it. Just fit the calories in later in the day.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Skip breakfast. :) Eat your calories later.
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    Options
    No need to eat breakfast, if you don't want to. I usually have a protein bar, a banana and a bottle of muscle milk. Sometimes I eat it all, sometimes I end up leaving some for later, I like it because on work days it's all grab and go.
  • RhodeWarrior401
    RhodeWarrior401 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fruit is always a quick healthy option. As far as a replacement for coffee, maybe tea, or try water and a ginseng or caffeine tablet.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast often, today I was sort of hungry so I grabbed 2 apples on my way out the door, most days though I eat nothing. several days a week when I want coffee, I will drink some regular drip coffee with a 1/3 cup of whole milk, takes some of the bitterness away and a bit calcium..
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a Dannon Greek yogurt for breakfast (my doxie loves licking out the remains of the carton otherwise I might even skip that) and either a banana or boiled egg for a later snack. This helps curtail my appetite, as when I don't do it, I get really hungry by 11:00 and crave an overstuffed sandwich, which most of the time I don't eat, but sometimes I do and feel awful afterwards. But that's me; you have to do what works for YOU! Meanwhile, my doxie is helping me out here . . .
  • kathy0224
    kathy0224 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts bacon wrap (180 calories) & med iced coffee with almond milk & 1 sugar (less than 100 calories)

I'm at the gym at 4:30a & if I had to wait to lunch to eat I'd be crabby

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Are you actually hungry in the morning, and just don't have time to make it, or are you not hungry and don't care?

Fast (nuked) warm & portable breakfasts I used to like - Jamaican beef patties (~300-340 cals), mini ham & cheese quiches (depends on the brand), any breakfast sandwich from Sbux (the bacon artisan one is a little lower in calories than the others). Any breakfast sandwich from any place, really, they're mostly the same.
  • coffeebean1988
    coffeebean1988 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I make hardboiled eggs by the dozen and eat them through the week. It's easy, quick and healthy! I also make egg white omelets in a muffin tin (Google the recipe, you can add all the veggies you want!) Just a quick 30 seconds in the microwave and I'm good to go!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    hi guys i know that breakfast meals are important but i usually skips them cause its not there when i need it, so please i need something fast and easy to eat meal for breakfast that is good for diet, and a sub for black coffee as I really tried it and I cant stand it ( yes starbucks addict

Breakfast is only important if you like it. Otherwise, there is no need to eat breakfast if you don't want to.

However, that said, I will personally get in the way of anyone who tries to come between me and my breakfast. It's my favorite meal! This morning I had oatmeal with plenty of fruit, cups of mocha and coffee made on my espresso machine. I was soooooo happy. :)

Anything can be breakfast. :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a Dannon Greek yogurt for breakfast (my doxie loves licking out the remains of the carton otherwise I might even skip that) and either a banana or boiled egg for a later snack. This helps curtail my appetite, as when I don't do it, I get really hungry by 11:00 and crave an overstuffed sandwich, which most of the time I don't eat, but sometimes I do and feel awful afterwards. But that's me; you have to do what works for YOU! Meanwhile, my doxie is helping me out here . . .

My cat, Buddy, likes to share in the popcorn when I make it....but that's not really breakfast, but it can be. :)
  • evolve33
    evolve33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It sounds gross, but I love 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped up and mixed with a little mayo and mustard, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and a quarter cup of diced ham. I make a few days worth ahead of time, grab and take it anywhere or eat in 5 minutes. High protien, low carb, and tastes like deviled eggs!
  • evolve33
    evolve33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    As far as coffee goes, starbucks sells unsweetened cold coffee at grocery stores. I mix it with a splash of unsweetened cashew milk, and a dash of stevia for sweetness. Yerba mate tea is high in caffeine and tastes great with nothing added.