At home workout!?? <3

Options
Needing an at home simple workout routine please !! Can't go to the gym for awhile (broke women issues!)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    leslie sansone walking dvd's are good..... she has ones from 1 mile to 5mile
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I found Jessica Smith TV on You Tube. I love working out with these. There are a ton of free workouts on there including working out by your body type. There are weight training and or just stretching. Check out her webpage jessicasmithtv.com or do a search on Pinterest. You can also purchase her DVD on Amazon.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You can find all kinds of stuff on youtube and Fitness Blender has a website with hundreds of free workouts.
  • accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You are your own gym.
    Convict conditioning.
  • TylerForget
    TylerForget Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Shoot me a message, and I can give you a basic routine. I recommend at least buying some cheap dumbbells.
  • half12345
    half12345 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender.com! I was just introduced to this from a mfp member. The site rocks. Free and you can search for the type of workout you want, duration, equipment etc.
  • Karen1998
    Karen1998 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought some DVDs called 10min solution- target toning and another one in the series called carb and calorie burner.
    They are great cos you can select which workouts you want to do and in what order. If I don't have time I just do one 10min routine but I aim for at least 3
  • tonyholly05
    tonyholly05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock.tv is great too.
  • Siran12001
    Siran12001 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    StartBodyweight.com