An hour ago... I found out my friend was dead.

Options
2»

Replies

• tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    so sorry for your loss......life is so so precious....we need to enjoy our lives and loved ones every single day!!

x x :cry:
  • NicoleRN2013
    NicoleRN2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss....I will include you and his loved ones in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    My condolences so sorry~!
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow...so young. I am terribly sorry for your loss. My sympathies to you and his other friends and family.
  • Jodibear13
    Jodibear13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    so sorry for your loss
  • tgburkert
    tgburkert Posts: 47
    Options
    Wow, that is incredibly sad. I hope you'll be gentle with yourself for the next little while. It sounds as though you've been through the ringer emotionally. Take care, Trish
  • crankyrobot
    crankyrobot Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. A friend of mine recently was found dead after a couple of weeks too. Apparent suicide. I just wish I had been there more..
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It's sad indeed that he wasn't discovered for quite a while and so young. Sorry to hear that.
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear, my condolences. It really makes you think about what is important in life and how prescious it really is.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This really reminds us that each day is a precious gift. I'm sorry for your loss and will keep you in my prayers.