Calorie Intake and Excersize?!?

Options
Since If changed my eating Its actually been hard for me to reach my 1600 Calorie Goal. I eat all day just lots of low calorie low fat food and Im not hungry but i usually only eat 900-1000 cals is this ok?? as long as Im eating 6 meals?? and also I excersize twice a day a hr walk and maybe some short aerobic at night is this ok if im eating only a 1000 cals?? Do the Calorie numbers count as long as your eating plenty?? Blah Im feeling kinda lost?!!

Replies

• KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Anything below 1200 will lead your body into 'starvation mode'
    So i've heard.
    I suggest not eating so little.
  • Samdubose
    Samdubose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had the same exact question....I exercise and eat just like you. I was also wondering about the fat and carb intake, usually i meet those goals nicely however somedays i go way over fat or carb intake. Does that matter either??
  • Samdubose
    Samdubose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    also, I know this website says anything below 1250 is "starvation mode" but Jillian Michaels says your body plateaus so much because your calorie deficit is too high and she suggests lowering it to 1000. Ive been doing that for two months and keeping my blood sugar stable with six meals a day and ive lost 17 lbs. So I have mixed feelings about that.