I did it!! Im sooo happy about myself

Options
hiphop10
hiphop10 Posts: 135 Member
This is amazing! I have been wanting to get down to my normal weight between 125 and 135..it is where I always feel best and my health is best. After about a year of counting calories and working out I finally got to 135! I wanted to inch it a little below that but not too low. And for awhile I seemed stuck..plateauing on the scales...I did something different lately that Id like to share...I just increased my work out repetitions...because I know I'm not over eating and I did not want to lower my calories...so increasing my repetitions helps. I am now at a glorious 133 pounds! So now I'm mainlining my weight and staying between 125-135. I feel great!

Replies

• KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • dmcinnis
    dmcinnis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So cool. You're an inspiration.
  • hiphop10
    Options
    thank you this site is wonderful! and so helpful :)
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome! !!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    hiphop10 wrote: »
    This is amazing! I have been wanting to get down to my normal weight between 125 and 135..it is where I always feel best and my health is best. After about a year of counting calories and working out I finally got to 135! I wanted to inch it a little below that but not too low. And for awhile I seemed stuck..plateauing on the scales...I did something different lately that Id like to share...I just increased my work out repetitions...because I know I'm not over eating and I did not want to lower my calories...so increasing my repetitions helps. I am now at a glorious 133 pounds! So now I'm mainlining my weight and staying between 125-135. I feel great!

Congratulations!!!! That must have been hard work, but you rocked it! Wishing you nothing but the best!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! Congrats!!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Great job and great success in maintenance.
  • hiphop10
    Options
    Galehawkins....ty:)........quennliz99....ty:).....losinandmovin....ty:)......thorsmom01....ty:).....MrsDreaB....ty:)....dmcinnis....ty:).........KarlaH9801.....thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!