Kayla Itsines 1.0

Options
so today was my very first day of the BBG and I'm hoping we can all help each other and motivate one another throughout this 12 week guide. If you have any encouragement or advice feel free to share. #TeamKayla

Replies

• FitFunFabulousNicole
    Options
    I have finished it once and LOVE the results! I just started it all over again yesterday :)
  • mariechantalxx
    mariechantalxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started myself. Finished about to do 2nd workout (have done 1st and LISS). So looking forward to results. Good luck!
  • nicoleleigh20
    nicoleleigh20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting her workouts this week. I did a couple last week to try them out and they are tough! So Emily I'm right there with you!
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes! These guides are the best! Hope you are enjoying them! I've done the first guide once and am about the half way point of the second one! They are awesome!
  • nataliemilliken
    nataliemilliken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love bbg so far! I start week 9 tomorrow (meaning HIIT begins!). I'm almost sad to see week 13 on my calendar and not have any new workouts! Does everyone just buy the second round or start over?
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love bbg so far! I start week 9 tomorrow (meaning HIIT begins!). I'm almost sad to see week 13 on my calendar and not have any new workouts! Does everyone just buy the second round or start over?

I know people who have done it both ways. I repeated the first guide and then did the second one and I think that was the best way to do it for me personally
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Started week 1 today (did 4 weeks of pre-training first), having a love-hate relationship with it :sweat_smile:
  • morgan_mfit
    morgan_mfit Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Started week 10 yesterday :D it's tough but so worth it!!