Looking for INTERACTIVE/CHATTY friends

Options
I am an active member of MFP, and I love interacting with people! All ages, whatever gender, whatever goals- we are all here to lose weight (or gain) and get in shape so I am open to a diverse friends list :smiley: In fact, I encourage it!

Anyways, a bit about me- my name is CeCe, I am 23, and currently 218lbs...I would like to be back down to 160 so I have such a long way to go, oy! I am a psychology student, FT employee, and pretty much I want to get back in shape! I used to be a dancer, was very active in highschool, but then I got a serious back injury. Packed on the pounds and here I am! :neutral:

Anyways I need people like YOU to keep me accountable! I am a fun person, very sweet & passive, but will want to kick your butt when it comes to weightloss- c'mon we can do this!

Anyways, if YOU are someone who comments on peoples diaries, workouts/posts, regularly checks in, etc I need ya! I talk alot if you can't tell so I will constantly be on your page cheering you on..if I sound like someone you'd enjoy on your friends list please add me! :)

Also, as far as workouts go, I do regular body pump (strength training) classes, alot of HIT cardio, Zumba, and yoga. I love a variety. Now, I am not a strict eater. I just love food too much! :wink:

But I do eat reasonably and sensibly..so hit that add button! :wink: I look forward to meeting new peeps!

Replies

• Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! :smiley:
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ...I am on here daily ...I am doing the TDEE method so I don't log workouts (but better belive I am doing them ) I do comment quite a bit ....wishing you the best on your journey :)
  • misschip1983
    misschip1983 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me, I started 3 years ago at 217lbs im now 164lbs. I need some chatty friends ,I also love zumba , I don't go to classes but I do videos off you tube. I love a mix up of my workouts ,I love walking based ones. look forward to chatting and cheering you on x
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Sending a request.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Options
    Sent request
  • JessicaKnightR
    JessicaKnightR Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sending a request ! C:
    I need someone to chat with about different kinds of work outs as I get bored easily and can't stand to do something that feels like a chore