Instagram Inspiration

Options
I'm finding following other people on weight loss journeys, fitness trainers, nutritionists etc. on Instagram really inspiring. I'd love more accounts to follow.
Who's on Instagram? Who are your favourite health/fitness/weight-loss accounts that inspire you?

Replies

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @livylovestorun is amazing. I followed her before she started her weight loss journey because she was an incredible artist. She recently changed her lifestyle completely, lost more than 100 pounds, and changed her Instagram name to add the "to run" part.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    @ilovecoffeeandlife I post mainly food pics tho
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @lisa.fair I post a mixture of fitness/food/family

some of my favorite fitness accounts are Josie Mai ( @vmfitness ) and Dana Linn Bailey
    also @fitmencook for food stuff

• valarsen
    valarsen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorites are @katyhearnfit @sarahbowmar @jazzypooo @mrswaltman‌

All these girls are super awesome and post lots of videos and workout tips. I am always looking for more people to ride along this journey with. If you want to follow me mine is @‌valarsen
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Ooh and Ashley Horner @ashley.horner she is such an inspiration, just had a baby a few weeks ago and not afraid to show her post-baby body in a real light, even though her profession is in fitness training and modeling. The more I know about her, the more I like her. :star:
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love @katyhearnfit ! Definitely my woman crush!

Mine is @ktg_fit15
  • nouriapolis
    nouriapolis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @body_and_sole it's my food diary :)
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    @britishbroccoli I post a lot of food pictures, workout pics, oooh and dog pics.
  • CaramelLatte14
    CaramelLatte14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome, all totally new ones to me! Thanks for suggestions, guys. I'm @caramellattekiss if any of you want to be Instagram buddies.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I'm a newb instagrammer, but feel free to follow @michellebbelle
  • Jened13
    Jened13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have an account that is following my journey thru 200 lbs of weight loss (almost half way there) @rejenuvate is my IG account. I post my food, excercise, motivational quotes and just random "my life" kind of things. Its my way to stay accountable and inspire others to go thru the struggle that is very real with me.
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    Options
    @vmfitness - Josie is pretty much amazing!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    @camilacreme mainly progress pics, some food pics and that's about it... new account and sick of all the herbalife spruikers...would like to have some more 'real' people on there who are not trying to get me to buy shakeology or body wraps..
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I would love to post more workout type pics but I go to the gym all by my lonesome and would feel like a tool if I sat there taking selfies of guns as I bicep curl or whatever... :(
  • Emmatyan
    Emmatyan Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I added some of the girls you mentioned. They are amazing!
    I post photos and sometimes food https://instagram.com/emmatyan/
    if you aren't afraid of cyrillics:)
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm @ironskye if anyone wants to follow :)
    Instagram is amazing for inspiration, so many fantastic people on there. @jazzythings @vmfitness @erinmayfitness @doyouevenpeanutbutter are just some of my favourite accounts.
    Whenever I feel like I'm about to have a moment of weakness, I go to Instagram for the rescue xD
  • shancourcy16
    shancourcy16 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @shangetsfit1 is my instagram, follow if you like! Looking for more fitness friends for motivation :D
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Nice thread! I checked out some of those accounts, they're awesome. Just started an IG to document my journey and stay accountable.It's all food, fitness (and "mind fitness") and motivation. Feel free to ad me @somedayistoolate
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I try and post a lot of motivational stuff. I follow a lot of fitness pages and use IG all the time for my daily motication. Feel free to follow me @xonicolette92 or anyone else :smile:
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    rebeccaparmenter on instagram