Anyone else got baby weight to lose?

Options
Had my son 6 months ago and have been excercising and calorie counting 25 days now. Lost 14lbs got a while to go! My starting weight was 14 stone 2. I am currently 13 stone 2 looking to get down to 10.7stone or 9.7 stone.
Please add me for motivation/advice.

X

Replies

• parfia
    parfia Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am - however, my little girl is now 2.5 years old - its took me this long to get off my *kitten*! 14lbs in 25 days is brilliant. Well done and good luck x
  • tabithacate
    tabithacate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks! The first stone always comes off quicker for me then it takes agesss lol! Well done on starting good luck on your weight loss x
  • SparklySarah412
    SparklySarah412 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes, me! Although my little boy is 17 months now lol
    I started as soon as I stopped breastfeeding 6 months ago. I was just under 12 stone and today I am 10st 6lbs. I want to get down to 10st and then see if I feel like I need to lose a little bit more.

Add me for moral support if you like, I'm always active on here.
  • jtate0212
    jtate0212 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Does it still count as baby weight if my son is a year old? Lol... congrats on your weight loss, that is awesome!
  • misshaidar
    misshaidar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am! My baby is 6 months and k wanna lose 6 more kilos
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    i had 4 stone of baby weight to lose, now im 5lbs away from pre pregnancy weight and about 2 stone away from goal! i had 2 babies within 13 months
  • tabithacate
    tabithacate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That gives me hope Leah you sound like your doing great. Yeah deffo still counts as baby weight whatever the age of your child lol.
  • doodle101
    doodle101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My second son is also six months. I've got 5 pounds to go to get back to my prepartum weight. But it's killing me! (I'm not super consistent with calories which is why I'm having a hard time losing it). Keep counting calories and you should get down to your goal weight!