Lost but not giving up

Options
well I haven't been on here for years. I lost my way. I had a few bad things happen. My oldest daughter was the victim of an attempted homicide. My house burned down and I totaled my car. So you see I got a bit distracted. I went through a lot emotionally. I gained back the weight I lost and s few extra pounds. I have become very depressed. I don't have any motivation. I am no longer the fun loving happy go lucky person I used to be. My husband and I have a great marriage but he said he is sorry but he is not physically attracted to me because of my weight. I'm heartbroken. I need to lose 80lbs. I'm in a size 18. I just don't know where to go from here.

Replies

• PollyEH
    PollyEH Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear you have experienced so many difficult things. I'm adding you as a friend now, and hope we can support each other as we move forward.
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    So sorry 'all of the stress you have been under. No wonder you gained some weight. I have to lose more than you but feel free to add me if you would like a friend. I am going through a tough time to. I can't imagine what you have been through all at once though.