Hi, there!

Options
Hello. c: Just a college-goer looking for a change of lifestyle.

As an overtime college student with a hostess/waitressing job and a hyper young kitty at home, I usually manage a fair bit of movement...but I'm also a writer, which, in my free time, means potentially full days in front of the computer or on the couch with a notebook. I also have a full set of sweet teeth. I'm talking a handful of Tootsie Rolls, two bowls of homemade kettlecorn, a bottle of soda, a cup of ice cream with hot fudge, AND a handful each of Sweet Tarts and Bottlecaps...just tonight. I know: it's bad. I need help.

I've also been particularly neglectful of myself over the past few months due to the rollercoaster that is the young-adult life, but now that MY life seems to be falling back into a routine, I'm looking for my body to do the same. I'm not overweight, but I'm chubbier than I would like to be, and I want to tame my bad habits before they force me into a deep(er) hole.

So, that's my story...and, uh, what drove me here! PLEASE don't be strangers! I need friends here if I'm going to stick to it, and I'll gladly support y'all as well. ;u;

Replies

• PollyEH
    PollyEH Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, shall add you as a friend now. Always looking for supportive friends, and hope we can help each other out as we're fellow writers. Difference is, I'm a sucker for the savoury treats...