20kg by Jan

Options
mayyasah
mayyasah Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello every one

My wedding will be next Jan and I need to lose 20 kg to have the perfect body, but I need some one with me for motovation and help

Replies

• mayyasah
    Options
    :'(
  • LaurenStepney
    LaurenStepney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty hard goal to reach, that's close to 10lbs a month. How much do you plan to eat / exercise?
  • mayyasah
    edited August 2015
    Options
    That's a pretty hard goal to reach, that's close to 10lbs a month. How much do you plan to eat / exercise?

Eat less , exercise more that my plan
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    mayyasah wrote: »

That isn't a plan ... it's a bumper sticker.
  • mayyasah
    edited August 2015
    Options

I'm a vegetarian so I'll concentrait on fruit and vegetable only.. no more chips no more frise no more pasta or pizza :smile:
  • allbarrett
    allbarrett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian so I'll concentrait on fruit and vegetable only.. no more chips no more frise no more pasta or pizza :smile:

What you eat isn't going to help you lose weight, it is how much you eat. Any diet, even "fruit and vegetable only" can include more calories than you require. Good luck with the 20 kg, but that is extremely aggressive, especially for someone who says that is all they need to lose to have "the perfect body".
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

That still isn't a plan. A plan is to eat X number of net calories while ensuring you meet at least minimum nutritional requirements (that includes carbs, fats, proteins, and micronutrients). As a vegetarian, more actual planning is needed due to the nutritional profile of a plant only versus omnivore diet. With such an aggressive goal and non-existent plan, the risk for losing lean mass is increased.

There is also no such thing as the "perfect body".