hey!

Options
HI. My name is Michelle. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey.

Replies

• Indie_LadyFish
    Indie_LadyFish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Good luck to you as well! :)
  • Kissenia2000
    Kissenia2000 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! Good luck to you as well!
  • thinkbe4youink
    thinkbe4youink Posts: 11 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This is not my first time on MFP.... and I can tell you, without any reservation, that the support and friendship you will gain on this page can help you have a successful journey. The last time I was on here, I lost 45 pounds. Unfortunately, they found their way back home due to life and stress.

This time, well, I'm out to kill those extra pounds. If they are dead and buried, they cannot come back. I want to lose 85-90 pounds in total. But, I have it broken up into 3 mini-goals.

Developing a strong support group through MFP is amazing. I think you'll really like it and find it encouraging. I'll send you a friend request. We can be each other's cheerleader and support during this journey.

And, welcome to MFP!
  • thinkbe4youink
    Options
    Thank you so much I appreciate that!! I have tried to lose weight weight before but I gained it back. I'm at it again and lost some so far. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with it this time. I really want to be healthier and be able to live a better more active life. I'm happy to be able to find others here with similar goals. I have a large goal as well. I'm trying to come up with smaller goals because just looking at the number 100 is daunting. I am excited to give and recieve support on mfp. We can all do this!!!
  • denniscrocker72
    denniscrocker72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • NewBee1297
    NewBee1297 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it.
  • thinkbe4youink
    Options
    :) thanks