New to the MyFitnessPal community

Options
alcsr830
alcsr830 Posts: 14 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning to you all, my name is Anthony but most people call me "AC" and I'm new to this applications community,so I figured while I'm making my lifestyle mix smoothie I'll introduce myself.
I'm originally born in Akron and then to Cleveland and finally ended up in Columbus. I'm a city bus driver and also a Promotor for Le-vel,I'm married with 3 beautiful kids and at this stage of my life 35 I want a healthier me. I stopped smoking over a year ago so I can get that wind back ( these kids will run you everywhere

Replies

• DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This is not my first time on MFP.... and I can tell you, without any reservation, that the support and friendship you will gain on this page can help you have a successful journey. The last time I was on here, I lost 45 pounds. Unfortunately, they found their way back home due to life and stress.

This time, well, I'm out to kill those extra pounds. If they are dead and buried, they cannot come back. I want to lose 85-90 pounds in total. But, I have it broken up into 3 mini-goals.

Developing a strong support group through MFP is amazing. I think you'll really like it and find it encouraging. I'll send you a friend request. We can be each other's cheerleader and support during this journey.

And, welcome to MFP!
  • alcsr830
    alcsr830 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for connecting this looks lovely me a good community of people