faux pho

Options
I had a craving for Pho (which is like a hearty raman noodle soup with big fatty pieces of beef in it) that I satisfied with this low cal dinner! It was super fast to make too. Approx 400 calories for this entire thing (I'm a hog and I couldn't finish it, so have at it!)

1 can low fat, low sodium beef broth
1 package tofu shiritaki noodles
2 pieces of baked tofu with ginger sauce.
1.5 cups chopped fresh vege's (I used broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, green onion, mushroom)
2 tbls Kikkoman tariyaki sauce

Roughly chop veges and cook them in the beef broth and tariyaki until fork tender/crisp. Add rinsed shiritaki noodles and chopped tofu and cook until heated through. Garnish with ginger sauce and Siracha hot chili sauce. Super yummy!

Replies

• sarakenna1
    Options
    I had a craving for Pho (which is like a hearty raman noodle soup with big fatty pieces of beef in it) that I satisfied with this low cal dinner! It was super fast to make too. Approx 400 calories for this entire thing (I'm a hog and I couldn't finish it, so have at it!)

1 can low fat, low sodium beef broth
    1 package tofu shiritaki noodles
    2 pieces of baked tofu with ginger sauce.
    1.5 cups chopped fresh vege's (I used broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, green onion, mushroom)
    2 tbls Kikkoman tariyaki sauce

Roughly chop veges and cook them in the beef broth and tariyaki until fork tender/crisp. Add rinsed shiritaki noodles and chopped tofu and cook until heated through. Garnish with ginger sauce and Siracha hot chili sauce. Super yummy!