TTC anyone else?

Options
CassarahW
CassarahW Posts: 93 Member
This would be the heaviest I've been at the start of a pregnancy if I actually do conceive. I've already started working on caffeine (which cuts out a lot of sugar too) and junk food I had started let slip into my diet. I have other kids and I know I get crazy cravings especially for brownies and ice cream. ;) So if anyone else is in a similar boat, needing to not gain any more weight and get healthier for pregnancy (whether you're already pregnant or ttc) add me as a friend! I'd love to have other mamas who are going through the same struggles as friends.

Replies

• jace1986
    jace1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am TTC but no luck so far. It took us 3 years to conceive my daughter (now 20 months old). I actually didn't gain much weight during my pregnancy because I was pretty sick throughout. But it was after she was born that I gained a ton of weight because I finally felt well enough to eat again and went a little overboard.... (Excuses like "I'm making up for lost time and cravings during pregnancy!" or "I'm nursing.... I deserve to eat whatever I want!").