21 lbs down and huge NSV! Pics included!

Options
_CHRISTIE_
_CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
Since starting MFP I have lost 14.6 lbs in 2 months... and have been extremely proud with the results I've noticed! I measured today and have lost a total of 14.5 inches... Since July of last year however I have lost a total of 21 lbs... I am a below knee amputee and had noticed that I kept having to add socks and when I play softball (3 times a week right now) my leg would get blisters on it... come to find out I have lost so much weight that when I went to the prosthetics place today she had to put inches of padding in to make up the difference... and having to have them make that much of an adjustment to my leg also keeps me motivated now b/c if I were to regress and start adding weight back on, my leg would be way too tight! I feel like finally for the first time after years of yoyo dieting I can do this!

Hoping the pics show up...

The first is from July 4th 2010, the second is from my daughters birthday party in APril, right around the time i started MFP, and then the last is from tonight... :)

IMG_5187.jpg
IMG_7107.jpg
photo.jpg

Replies

• Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Since starting MFP I have lost 14.6 lbs in 2 months... and have been extremely proud with the results I've noticed! I measured today and have lost a total of 14.5 inches... Since July of last year however I have lost a total of 21 lbs... I am a below knee amputee and had noticed that I kept having to add socks and when I play softball (3 times a week right now) my leg would get blisters on it... come to find out I have lost so much weight that when I went to the prosthetics place today she had to put inches of padding in to make up the difference... I was so proud of myself and this progress and having to have them make that much of an adjustment to my leg also keeps me motivated now b/c if I were to regress and start adding weight back on, my leg would be way too tight! I feel like finally for the first time after years of yoyo dieting I can do this!

Hoping the pics show up...

The first is from July 4th 2010, the second is from my daughters birthday party in APril, right around the time i started MFP, and then the last is from tonight... :)

IMG_5187.jpg
    IMG_7107.jpg
    photo.jpg
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It gets crabby if the img isn't in lower case :-)
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I tried a few different things and was just going to look to see why it wasn't showing haha :)
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    IMG_5187.jpg
    IMG_7107.jpg
    photo.jpg
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i think u look great wtg
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Keep at it!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations on your successes!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great!
  • peacestar84
    peacestar84 Posts: 100
    Options
    You've done awesome! Very inspiring :smile:
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You're a great inspiration. You look great. :D
  • JenInAustin
    JenInAustin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look radiant! Well done!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference. You look great. Keep up the excellent work. :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Wow! A total transformation! You are just adorable - you remind me of a friend of mine and she's like a breath of fresh air, she's just so happy all the time. This is an epic NSV. Keep it up! :drinker:
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    Awesome job!! Most definitely a noticeable difference! By the way, that plum colored shirt you're wearing in the 3rd pic is a really great color on you! :)
  • sacred81
    sacred81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe that's just 21lbs it looks like so much more...great job!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look ten years younger....at least! Pretty gal!
  • amyradelle
    amyradelle Posts: 20
    Options
    wow!! AWESOME!!!
  • krisnatm
    krisnatm Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome, very motivating!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    You are SO inspiring. Keep up the good work :)
  • kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!