Before and After - Future Ironman! ^^

Options
Hi Everyone , here is my current and before crop my before and put it on my after side by side ^^

This journey has been so wonderful and rewarding from spending hours in the elliptical machine unable to run due to my weight then losing enough weight to start running just barely unable to run a mile to run a 10 minute mile to run to last 30 mins of running then an hour then prepare for Half-Marathon then on to a Full Marathon with X-training with bike swim weights stretches.

It is not instant gratification ^^ It is slow and steady that happiness can be achieve day by day gradual change. It's a long road to be able to participate on this years upcoming Ironman 140.6 this November I feel so blessed and thankful everyday ^^

Everyday We Live We Enjoy We Keep Moving Forward.

Compare-1.png

Feel Free to Add me! :) Helping each other, Everyone needs motivations

Replies

• rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job---you look wonderful!:drinker:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Great work. Amazing. Isn't it wonderful to feel stronger and actually be able to do stuff? I love it! Keep up the amazing work and motivation.
  • IyonnaF
    IyonnaF Posts: 101
    Options
    Your a stunner! Keep up the good work =)
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I just started not too long ago and feel frustrated that I haven't lost much in the past week and a half. It really helps me to see stories like yours and gain a better understanding that I just need to be patient.

Thank you again, and wonderful dedication and hard work! You should be proud!
  • Enaz29
    Enaz29 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You've done so great!!! I have friends that participate in the ironman and totally adore their dedication to their workouts. To think that someone close to my size could become capable of doing what they do totally pumps up the motivation factor. I wish you the best of luck in getting across the finish line!!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    dang! awesome job! sure motivates me to keep going!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow future ironman...you look amazing! Great job!
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING!
  • BrookeReneshelle
    Options
    Look how happy you look! :) SUCH A CHANGE! WOW! GREAT job! :)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!! You look amazing.....
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, totally new person - great job! x
  • bailey1981
    Options
    Fabulous job. I am training for my first sprint triathlon so to see you have had a weightloss journey and competing in ironman is very inspirational. Have you done other tri distances? x
  • Wayne224
    Wayne224 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your victories - you are very inspiring! Congrats on your determination and faith!
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Lookin great :)
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm not into guys, but you look awesome. Congratulations!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow! impressive transformation. You are a great inspiration!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You must be so proud! I'm proud for you, and I don't even know you! The weight loss in and of itself is a fantastic accomplishment - but to have done so much great physical activity is really impressive!

......and you KNOW you look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD in your new body!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    You look amazing! I know you feel amazing :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!