It says that new members must say Hello, so, Hello!

Options
My name is Zoe, I am 19, and when I graduated high school instead of gaining the freshman 15, I gained the freshman 30. I know plenty about the healthy ways to diet and exercise, I have researched enough that I could probably be called a "weight loss encyclopedia." But what I have found is that even though I KNOW what I need to do, I always find excuses or silly reasons not to do it. I need something to keep me on track and motivated, and think that I have finally found it! I have only been using MyFitnessPal for two days and it is already easier to think about completing my goal of losing 40 pounds. After reading all the success stories and getting to know the site a little, instead of envisioning myself just losing weight and having the body that I want, I am also envisioning myself a happier and healthier person. I could not be more excited to be a new member of MFP. And thanks to all the other members, you have already been a huge inspiration!

Replies

• flutterbee3
    Options
    Hi Zoe! If I was younger, we could be twins. I also just found this site and I want to lose 40 lbs. I have all the knowledge I just need an easy way to keep track of what I am doing. I love the mobile app! I can't believe I didn't find this site sooner. Anyway, good luck with your 40! :flowerforyou:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Uh-oh. I never said hello when I was new. Oops...Anyway, welcome aboard! Remember: slow and steady wins the race. :flowerforyou:
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    haha! you are so cute!!! HELLO!!!!!
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    yeah, i skipped the "hello" thing too... but welcome! :) All the best in your journey!
  • princess178
    Options
    Helllo my fitness pals!! I am Amna, 18 years old and I reallly need to lose the weight and burn off the inches I gained while I was on vacation last summer. I just found out about this app and I am soo excited to start tracking my calories and workouts!! xoxo
  • lilbuddytatertot
    lilbuddytatertot Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i guess us non hello sayers are just little rebels on the inside