What hair length is most flattering for overweight women?

Options
Title says it all! Thanks!

Replies

• jhoney8
    jhoney8 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on face shape.
  • chillijam1
    chillijam1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    it does depend on your face shape ,but they also say women has they get older should go shorter because it makes you look younger ,i had longer hair a year ago but find now ive gone shorter i feel younger ,felt it made me feel mumsy with it longer .hope this might help :smile:
  • Wilshinault
    Wilshinault Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    as a stylist my advice is that face shape has a lot to do with it but it also depends on what you are comfortable in.... when you feel pretty it shows.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I used to wear my hair long because I felt more comfortable with it like that. I have such thick hair, though, that I eventually got tired of taking care of it, so I cut it all off. I get just as many compliments about it being short as I did about it being long, and most of them now are from people whose opinions I actually value, not creepy dudes at the bus stop.

I honestly think you should get whatever YOU think looks best on you.
  • mandyreadsbooks88
    Options
    for plump faces i think midlength to long hair. I think it looks best long if its got a fullness to it. My hairstylist said my jawline and bone structure isnt ideal for most short hair styles. Gals with narrow faces can pull of cute short hairstyles IMHO. There is always that person that breaks the rule and looks beautiful. I would contemplate for at least 3 weeks before doing anything drastic with my hair based off of the crazy things I have done to my hair in a whim in the past.
  • mandyreadsbooks88
    Options
    I must also add that I have wild coarse hair and that I have broad shoulders and smallish eyes. When I have cut my hair short I earned myself the nickname Mogli .(jungle book).