I am back for the new year!

Options
I lost 10lbs using this great site over the summer and was maintaining it really well....then the holidays hit!! I was 141 Christmas Eve.....not today though!! So I am back to get back on track and monitor calories and remember just what a portion size is.

My hubby did get me the polar f6 for Christmas....and it is great! I was getting bored with my workouts and this has just refreshed them and added another dimension to my goals. We are thinking about doing a 1/2 marathon at the end of april so we are shaking up the workouts a bit. It will be hard for me to take rest days but I know it will be worth it if I can run/jog 13.1 miles 4 months from now.

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I lost 10lbs using this great site over the summer and was maintaining it really well....then the holidays hit!! I was 141 Christmas Eve.....not today though!! So I am back to get back on track and monitor calories and remember just what a portion size is.

My hubby did get me the polar f6 for Christmas....and it is great! I was getting bored with my workouts and this has just refreshed them and added another dimension to my goals. We are thinking about doing a 1/2 marathon at the end of april so we are shaking up the workouts a bit. It will be hard for me to take rest days but I know it will be worth it if I can run/jog 13.1 miles 4 months from now.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck with your goals, especially that 1/2 marathon! :flowerforyou:
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    good luck in this New Year i think the holidays r hard i too slid back but am back on track now ............:smile: