Friends wanted to join my 100lb weight loss journey

Options
hi I had 100lb to lose after finding out I have gall stones and have lost 40lb when I got this app would love friends to maybe share tips and recipes ups and downs along the way.

Replies

• KrimsonRegret
    KrimsonRegret Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi I had 100lb to lose after finding out I have gall stones and have lost 40lb when I got this app would love friends to maybe share tips and recipes ups and downs along the way.

Greetings Princess!

I'm Krimson, and I am trying to lose a bit over 100 pounds myself. Previously i lost over forty pounds but this summer was full of calories, but I would love to share tips and tricks with you!
  • Indie_LadyFish
    Indie_LadyFish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a hundred pounds to go too! Feel free to add me!
  • horsehelpnow
    horsehelpnow Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 90 more pounds to lose. Would love to find friends that are motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • sweet_cherrypie
    sweet_cherrypie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey hun add me i luv friends
  • xvanitty
    xvanitty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! I'm on a 100lb+ journey .. I've lost 83.8lbs since April !!
  • livluvlift
    livluvlift Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to lose as well, I am on day #2.
  • kyliegoodwin04
    kyliegoodwin04 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've got 115 to lose. Feel free to add me
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I started July 8, goal loss is 110 lbs, I have 85 left to go
  • valjeh
    valjeh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I started May 10 at 246.4 been up and down on this transition journey. Yesterday weighed in at 216.9. Happy to support others on their lifestyle transition to healthy
  • mickie_
    mickie_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Good luck to you. 100+ to lose myself. Anyone here, feel free to add me. I am on day 2.
  • SharlyceJade
    SharlyceJade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 2 with 132lbs to go. Feel free to add me. Looking for suppotive people to keep on track / help keep me on track :)