Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

IIFYM

Hey all you following Iifym! Do you prep plan your days or just eat as you go?

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    I prep
  • KaeGillette
    KaeGillette Posts: 1 Member
    I prep almost everything at the beginning of the week. I make extra meat for dinner that's used for lunch the next day.
  • MelissaSW92
    MelissaSW92 Posts: 2 Member
    I was having a hard team meeting my macros with just eating as I went, so I started meal prepping.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    I prep for the week on Sunday.
  • richln
    richln Posts: 809 Member
    I spend about 3 hours grilling proteins on Sunday because it is difficult for me to cook on most weekdays.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    I pre-log for the day ahead but allow room for negotiation. Today's negotiation was a piece of birthday cake.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    I eat alot of the same stuff. I'm a creature of routine and habit so for me logging is pretty easy. Dinner being the only meal where I have to actually log a breakdown of the ingredients. I don't really prep at all. Just log as I go, keep an eye on my macros and switch up my food choices based on where I am at throughout the day.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited August 2015
    I plan ahead, for how long and which meals varies with what kinds and what amounts of fresh food I've bought; plan is not written in stone, but in a spreadsheet :D so I will switch up and even deviate from plan when needed. I prep only components of meals; exception is planned leftovers (soups, casseroles) that I make for two non-consecutive days.