Hello from Jakarta

Options
cmmoc
cmmoc Posts: 13 Member
Hi Everyone,

I am an Aussie girl living and working in Jakarta, Indonesia. It's pretty lonely here and I am not enjoying it very much. As a result I have gained a ton of weight and now after almost 6 months here have decided to try to lose it and make some new friends on here.

When I lived in Australia I was part of a community called CK (CalorieKIng) and the girls there because some of my closest "e-friends" and still are to this day. They inspired me and supported me and made me a better person. The community broke up and is not the same anymore although most of the girls and guys are still friendly on fb.

I hope to find the same support here.

Coco.

Replies

• SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    hey babe! I stay in singapore! Pretty near to Indonesia. We could support each other! :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    In another post I just read, someone said she had just found her younger twin when she saw the poster's pic. Well, I clicked on your post and I just found MY younger twin. Ha, how funny! Welcome to MFP! :laugh:
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, I'm from WA (only a few hours flying time but much further apart culturally I know!)
    This is a great community, I hope you find good support and success here.
  • MandyGlinda
    MandyGlinda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome... am sure you'll find the site great. I know that I do. Hard to resist all that yummy indonesian food though... I'm sighing at the memory of it ! Good luck !
  • bike4now
    bike4now Posts: 52
    Options
    I hope you find comfort here on mfp as well as support. Enjoy your beaches there.
  • cmmoc
    cmmoc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I feel welcome already. :)

Look foward to getting to know you all on the boards.
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend. We can do this together!!! :flowerforyou: