Worked hard = 3/4lb off only :( Gutted!

Options
I have been sooo dedicated this week! Every night I have done 2 classes at the gym, worked real hard on my cardio and also weight training. Have ate healthy whole foods, cut out carbs and bread, step on the scales........3/4lb!!!!

I know it is not all about the scales but that has trully gutted me this morning :(

Replies

• gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Read the book the China study. You have the wrong diet going on. Carbs give energy. If u want your fire to burn hotter u gotta give it the right fuel. Boost your metabolic rate w complex Carbs
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Is that 3 to 4 lbs or 3 quarters of a lb?
  • SlimJacqui
    SlimJacqui Posts: 29
    Options
    I was gutted as my weight stayed the same this week.
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    dont be gutted. its a loss and not a gain so you are doing a great job. this is a marathon and not a sprint. you will get there. patience please.
  • kelscot30
    kelscot30 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Is that 3 to 4 lbs or 3 quarters of a lb?
    3 quarters, 3 to 4 pounds would have been excellent!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I would have been over the moon for that kind of weight loss. It's nearly a pound and a pound is a significant amount. They all add up! :flowerforyou:

Are you eating enough?? If you are exercising intensively, then you need to ensure that you are providing your body with adequate fuel.

Also, make sure your water intake is high.

Feel Proud :flowerforyou:
  • kelscot30
    kelscot30 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I would have been over the moon for that kind of weight loss. It's nearly a pound and a pound is a significant amount. They all add up! :flowerforyou:

Are you eating enough?? If you are exercising intensively, then you need to ensure that you are providing your body with adequate fuel.

Also, make sure your water intake is high.

Feel Proud :flowerforyou:
    Thank you!!