60days insanity workout

:'( is there anyone start or finished insanity workout.I am at the last four weeks of the first 30days.And the scale still the same!eating very very law calories !need help to support me!!

Replies

• mayalsayab
    mayalsayab Posts: 6 Member
    mayalsayab wrote: »
    :'( is there anyone start or finished insanity workout.I am at the last four weeks of the first 30days.And the scale still the same!eating very very law calories !need help to support me!!

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    And what is support going to do if you're not losing weight lol??? If you're not losing weight, you're not in a caloric deficit.

Open your diary so we can see your logging.
  • rachou_101
    rachou_101 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I started insanity in June, and like you at the end of 3 weeks of intense workout the weight was not coming off and I thought I was eating low calories and couldn't understand what was going on. I then decided to start logging absolutely everything using a food scale and miracle I've lost almost 4 kilograms since then! You're probably eating a lot more than you think! I'm still doing insanity and it's working very well! Keep it up, don't get discouraged!
  • mayalsayab
    :) Thank you very much..I am doing the same right now ..Enter all foods in this program..guess what?I started eating three small snaks and try to make them no more than1500 per day..with thyroxine therapy my metabolism works little bit..and I am losing weight .. :)
  • carrieross733
    carrieross733 Posts: 27 Member
    I also have done insanity in the past and was losing little to no weight, and I couldn't understand why until I got a kitchen scale. I was WAY underestimating how many calories I was taking in.

My advice: get a kitchen scale and weigh and log literally everything! Log your exercise calories burned and aim to eat back at least 50% of those. You should see some serious results if you do this, cause Shaun T doesn't mess around lol. Good luck!
  • mayalsayab
    Thank you ..I am using this program to count my calories..and with adding snakes my metabolism works and the scale downs ..i am using Jenny 's three days meals.trying to see diffenece ..then I will count my meals..i have to eat five meals at least to lose weight with insanity work out and my sedentory lifestyle..Good luck for you all.. :)

• Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    I'm laughing so hard at you adding "snakes," @mayalsayab
  • mayalsayab
    :D Haha i mean snaks
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,422 MFP Moderator
    Well the number of meals has no bearing on weight loss or metabolism, it's more of a person preference/exercise performance issue.

Do you have hypothyroidism or something? Also, do you use a food scale? And can you make your food diary public using this link?