Anyone else have this?

Options
I'm actually on this app to gain weight, muscle but also body fat. It wouldn't hurt honestly.

My issue is that every night when I get in bed I get extremely hungry. If I don't eat, I can't sleep and I get kind of fatigued and nauseated. After I snack on something I'll pass out.

I'm suspecting a blood sugar issue.. But also wonder if I just need to up my daily calories? Anyone else have experience or advice with this?

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason why you don't just plan to eat something right before you go to bed?
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    If you are trying to gain weight, why don't just eat when you are hungry? Or before bed, since you know what will follow?
  • jaqsmyth
    jaqsmyth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Spoonful of peanut butter. My friend has the same issue and swears by it. She does it right before bed or if she's woken up by hunger.
  • Wildstorms
    Wildstorms Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would also speak to the dr...
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you currently eating and what is your daily activity like - i.e. exercise, work/lifestyle?
  • stephxchristy
    stephxchristy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    If you are trying to gain weight, why don't just eat when you are hungry? Or before bed, since you know what will follow?
    I do, I eat before bed almost every night. It's just concerning that I will get nauseated and a bit shaky at night when I'm hungry. That doesn't happen if I get hungry during day hours you know?
  • stephxchristy
    stephxchristy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you currently eating and what is your daily activity like - i.e. exercise, work/lifestyle?

My goal is 2,080 a day. But sometimes I only get about 1,600 depending on what I eat. I am fairly active, I ride my bike almost daily and go hiking as many weekends as possible.

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options

My goal is 2,080 a day. But sometimes I only get about 1,600 depending on what I eat. I am fairly active, I ride my bike almost daily and go hiking as many weekends as possible.

Why don't you meet your goal if you are trying to gain weight?