Been here since April. Doing it alone isn't working. Let's be friends?

Options
I'm 23 and was once 120 pounds. Got up to 160 (seemingly overnight!) Bad eating habits and I got oh so out of shape! Been trying to get my body back, but it isn't easy. Looking for motivation and people who are having the same problem. I can't fall off the wagon again!! Every time I do its months before I convince myself to be good to my body. Help!

Replies

• TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Tiffany! I have been yo yoing my weight since I had my last daughter! I am trying to get back to before I had kids which is 140 I am currently 168! We can help motivate each other!
  • Hummingbird914
    Hummingbird914 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's never too late to start again. I think we've all fallen off the band wagon at some point. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other
  • missbeck50
    missbeck50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I'm new to the message boards, my name is Michelle from Cleveland, Ohio, and am looking for a couple people to chat with about healthy recipes, be accountable with and help/motivate each other. I'm much heavier than both you Tiffany and you Amanda, 194, but that doesn't bother me and it looks like I'm a little older, 47, but I'm young at heart. Not sure how this works i.e. if we connect through MFP, but if you'd like to go through this weight loss journey together I'm game. Thanks!
  • amandandstuff
    amandandstuff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks ladies! I'm trying to be more active on here too. It's amazing how many people want to help and are going through the same struggles. Let's get fit together!
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me.