Lost my first 2 lbs

Options
4real
4real Posts: 72 Member
Wow !! it feels so good to see a 2 lb weight loss. I have been working out for 1 month now ( with no weight loss), but until 2 weeks ago I started counting my calories. I thought that scale would never move, and I started getting depressed, but I choose to keep doing my exercise and try something different (watching my cal. intake) and here I am. I know it isn't much but at least it is a start. And, it feels so good:bigsmile:

Replies

• 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow !! it feels so good to see a 2 lb weight loss. I have been working out for 1 month now ( with no weight loss), but until 2 weeks ago I started counting my calories. I thought that scale would never move, and I started getting depressed, but I choose to keep doing my exercise and try something different (watching my cal. intake) and here I am. I know it isn't much but at least it is a start. And, it feels so good:bigsmile:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep doing both, the calorie check and the workout, before time, you will see results. But remember, this is a lifestyle change. Take it slow and steady! Excellent!
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Yay! congrats on your perseverance =)
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well done! :flowerforyou: I had my first weigh-in today and lost 2 lbs too :flowerforyou:
  • karenstartsover
    Options
    OK this is pretty pitiful, but I lost my first pound. :laugh: I wasnt really trying very hard. :embarassed: :ohwell: I just tried to get my water in and stay closer to my calorie limit. Keeping up with my food intake had really made the difference. :smile: This week I think I will try a little exercise too!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!