Enough excuses

Options
I've been trying to lose the last of my baby weight for just about 9 years now--too long in my opinion, don't you think? I've yo-yo'd quite successfully and am at a point in my life (with lots of things) where it's a "do or die" kind of attitude. This includes getting down to my goal weight. I've been a Fitness Pal member for about a year or so, but now it's gotta happen. So here I am on Day 2 - Day 1 went really well! I was starving by the time I went to bed but sleep always takes care of that craving. No wine, though I would've loved some. I was 50 calories over, but only because I originally miscalculated a yogurt bar (oops). Not too shabby though I think. So here I am - my name is Danni and I'm finally saying adieu to these last 20 once and for all. Greetings!

Replies

• DeLonJ27
    DeLonJ27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Danni. I'm De'Lon and I am also trying to do away with baby weight from 4 years ago. I am also on day 2. I'll send you a request.. Maybe we can keep each other motivated.
  • azdanni130
    azdanni130 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love that, DeLon27!
  • alise111
    alise111 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will join you guys! Lets do this!
  • YamileVelducea
    YamileVelducea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Yamile I know what you mean I just had my 2nd baby in March and although I already lost all my baby weight I still need to work on my daughters she's 9 lol doing good so far. I'm working out 3 times a week, doing herbalife and 1200 calories a day not too bad we can do this :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Danni ...I am Megan ...You are more than welcome to add me ....I also have a 9 year old so I can relate :p wishing you much success :)