Can't stop eating!

OMG! Someone help me, I can't stop eating. I am so unsatisfied with everything! All day long, I graze. Soooo over on my calories. HELP!

Replies

• erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    I feel this is more of a self control issue. Exercise all the extra calories off
  • AnaPaulaKayser
    AnaPaulaKayser Posts: 7 Member
    When I cut sugar /refined carbs completaly and only ate non processed complex carb + lots of veggies my life changed! Lol
    I only eat 3 meals a day and don't need snacks. I'm just not hungry between meals! Try! It makes dieting easy!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    You're eating because you want to eat. When you don't want to, you won't. You're in charge of what you eat. Remind yourself of that with every bite. "I choose to eat this."

Once you really get that it's about your choices, then you can start choosing not to eat it.

As long as you let yourself believe that you're eating things you don't want to eat - like you cannot control yourself - it will keep happening.

Remind yourself that you choose it for a while. Then get to work on choosing not to overeat.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    I will graze incessantly if I don't get enough protein and fiber.
  • chantelleburbine
    chantelleburbine Posts: 5 Member
    I have the exact same problem. But I do find planning out what Im going to eat the day before does help. Somedays its just rough though and I cant stop eating & grazeing. Thats when I chug a lot of water, I try to get in more than a gallon on those days so itll help move everything right on through.
  • umayster
    umayster Posts: 651 Member
    Try building your foods around protein and fats. These are slower digesting and will hold hunger at bay for longer time periods than carbohydrates. I eat about 90% of my calories in proteins and fats and it has pretty much made me forget to graze.