Options
2»

Replies

• cing720
    cing720 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi
    I would love to join this group. I am 49 and 252#. Need to lose significant lbs. don't want to turn 50 at 252. Time to change. Just starting using MFP for logging. Hope it helps me stay on track.
  • Orrat43
    Orrat43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!
    I myself have gained weight and weigh more than I ever have. I'm 5'7 and weigh (I am so ashamed) 242lbs. I need to get down to 175 and I truly find it hard some days. I need help and some serious motivation. Just to the point of looking at myself in the mirror makes me turn away most times. :(
  • telekendall
    telekendall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am in the same boat as you all. I am 5'3 and 230.6 as of this morning. I would love to lose about 90 lbs or get back down to a size 8. I enjoy lifting so I was a "heavy" size 8 back in high school. Would love to get back to a size that I am comfortable with. Feel free to add me.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I started back in April at 254 pounds. Now just a few months later I'm getting ready to finally dip below 200 pounds. Staying involved here on MFP has helped me to maintain focus. Talk the talk and walk the walk. We can all do this. Just keep going and never give up.
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs, I would love to be a part of your group as well! =]
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    kmg3614 wrote: »
    I'm looking to add friends looking to lose a significant amount of weight with me... :smile: I have been up and down, but I'm really getting focused now... I'm 5'3 and 239.2 pounds today. I'm 48 years old and want to kick this in the butt before 50.. I'm concerned with my blood pressure and blood sugar and just want to get healthy! I have positive cards I'm reading every morning reminding me why I want to lose weight... And I'm trying to get out of the "poor me, why can't I eat what I want" mindset.... Please add me if you are looking to get on this positive mindset and move the scale downward!!

Feel free to add me. I've been here a while and would love to have a few more friends.
  • annfc66
    annfc66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today. I'm 49 and need to lose well over 100 lbs. I'm having knee replacement surgery in May and would like to lose as much as possible before the surgery. I would love to be part of your group! :)
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It can be done :) I've been on MFP a while now... & am back starting over yet again. In three months i'm down 42 pounds with 78 to go!
  • duhitskriss
    duhitskriss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm kristen. I'm 25 with two boys (6 and 10months.) I'm 5'4" 263lbs and I'm looking to lose at least 100lbs to get back to my weight that I was before I oldest was born (160.) I've lost 12 so far. I'm ready! Anyone can add me.
    You can do this!!
  • lindaz66
    lindaz66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, hope there is room for one more in the small group.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am 44 with 100+ lbs to lose .....We got this !!!!....I am carb cycling and working out 6 days a week ...Feel free to add me ....wishing everyone much success :)
  • skullgirl84
    skullgirl84 Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    5'2 here, starting my journey all over again after having my little girl in 2013 I got down to 200lbs from 247lbs. After I had me baby I shot up to 220, then over the past year I went up to 233 :s , so starting all over again. I need to sill loose anout 90 lbs. I need friends to. :)