Looking for a UK weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi all,

Once again starting again with a new lifestyle!

I had great success previously and lost around 7 stone (98lbs) then became complacent and stopped weighing in and in what seems like the blink of an eye I've put back on 3 and a half stone, I've spent a long time not doing anything about it but just feeling angry at myself for letting it happen but am now ready to start again and do things right again.!

Last time I had weight loss buddies and found it so much easier than alone.

I'd love to connect with someone else who wants to begin this mammoth challenge with me, someone who also wants some support, not once a week like you get in some groups but daily to report on each others successes and struggles someone who is always there for a quick text when temptation gets too much or a workout is the last thing either of us wants to do.

Hope to connect with someone who also has a large amount to lose, as even though I want to lose 3 and a half stone, realistically I need to lose about 6 to be a healthy weight.

Hopefully we can help eachother get to where we want to be! :)

Replies

• dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I started off with a 4 stones (56lb) weight loss goal. 11 weeks in, I'm 15lb down, so have just a shade under 3 stone to go. Good on you for getting back on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me! Support makes all the difference, I'm discovering.
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 5 stone to lose, I'm on here daily and from UK. Add me if you like :)
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 5 stone and from north England. I've managed to lose the weight since January this year. I don't have much more to go, but I want to keep going until I feel good about what I see in the mirror.
    I'm on here daily and never missed a days logging.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Busymissbridge
    Busymissbridge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from sunny Yorkshire. I started with around 100 lbs to lose, lost first 34lbs since May. Happy to make some more friends on this side of the atlantic!
  • caaaath
    caaaath Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, 7 stone loss is amazing. I'm sure you can smash your new goal too!

I'm from the UK and want to lose 5 stone. Slow progress for me, very slow! Feel free to add :)
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place for your weight loss journey. I lost 100lbs in 13 months. Still losing.
    Good luck