20 lbs be gone!

Options
Hit 20 pounds and it has never felt so good! The picture on the left is what finally got me to kick my rear end into shape. The picture was taken around Christmas and I just couldn't do it anymore. I changed my eating habits (once again), started attending Zumba classes and hitting the gym religiously. I lost about 10 pounds and then the weight loss was at a stand still. I joined a crossfit bootcamp and then the pounds just started melting off! I wish I had measured my body fat beforehand because I can definitely tell that it is much smaller than before. The picture on the left was taken last weekend :smile:

SW: 171
CW: 151

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" --- SO TRUE

zkz484lb9w7u.jpg

Replies

• howaldsusan
    howaldsusan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    You look great! I agree being skinnier feels better than food will ever taste
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Looking Fantastic!! Kudos!! :)
  • ajaznun11
    ajaznun11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to start losing the weight?? I joined crossfit also. I'm in my third week and haven't lost a pound but I see a difference in my body for sure!
  • brfm_92
    brfm_92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Congrats
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ajaznun11 wrote: »
    How long did it take you to start losing the weight?? I joined crossfit also. I'm in my third week and haven't lost a pound but I see a difference in my body for sure!

Hi! I started the journey in December 2014 with zumba and diet change...it took quite awhile to lose the first 10 pounds and then i just wasnt losing anymore. After I started crossfit (its been 7 weeks now), I noticed my body was looking different and my pants werent fitting, but the scale wasnt budging. Last week..i jump on the scale and I had dropped a ton and hit my 20 lb goal mark. It takes time...but sooooo worth it!!! Good luck!
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Yay! You are looking healthy and glowing! Congrats! :)
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow~ Looks like so much more than 20lbs
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!