I need help!!! I need to lose 60 pounds.

Options
what is the best for getting back to where you were before you had your child?? I have the hardest time over eating and well doing work outs is kinda hard with almost a five month old baby. I need to do this so I look good again and have confidence especially since I'm only 18. Help me and give me advise because I really need this!!

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Caloric deficit.

You really need this, or you really want this?
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    A calorie deficit is best for losing weight, just stick to your calories and you'll be fine. Count accurately (using a food scale to weigh your food is a good idea), be patient and you'll make it.

Exercise is good but not necessary. Even if you can't get out of the house, there are some great body weight exercises you can do at home - even just 15 minutes a day is better than nothing. There are loads of good home work out videos on YouTube.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more.
  • jeniream
    jeniream Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    9q8rbfie18vq.jpg I used wraps and got awesome results! I motivated me to keep going. After gaining so much belly fat with my pregnancy.
  • Sean_TheITGuy
    Sean_TheITGuy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    jeniream wrote: »
    9q8rbfie18vq.jpg I used wraps and got awesome results! I motivated me to keep going. After gaining so much belly fat with my pregnancy.

Like, you ate low calorie wraps instead of more calorie dense foods?
  • DemoraFairy
    Options

How long did the results last?
  • jeniream
    Options
    so far 3 months, I did 8 wraps.
  • DemoraFairy
    Options
    so far 3 months, I did 8 wraps.

As in, 8 wraps over the course of the 3 months? So one wrap every 1.5 weeks or so? Did you get that difference after the first wrap or after 3 months? Was that in conjunction with dieting?
  • jeniream
    Options
    2elm5d97fnjz.jpgrdcx0ziblevm.jpg my sister used 2 and my mom used 2, they split a box.

• jeniream
    Options
    It kind of erased the lumps and tighten the skin. lol if that makes sense. I want to loose 30 lbs and then wrap again! to keep my skin from getting saggy.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    it's easiest and more sustainable and cheaper to eat at a calorie deficit and learn portions and likely better nutrition-thought not always