Does your wife have a sister?
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Funny Stuff! I really enjoyed it!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Lmbo! This made my day! You are a funny one RoadDog!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Friday morning laughs
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have to admitt I was reading this for a moment thinking you were writting and were serious...I was like is this A)@)#$@ serious!? lol......Gosh it must be too early in the morning for me today.

I thought the same thing I was getting more angry by the minute lol. Sad part is that seriously sounds like my ex father-in-law minus the obit lol
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I saw it was from you and so I knew it was a joke by the end of the first paragraph. I think this is a great way to introduce yourself to the newbies.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG !!!!!!!! I need to take a walk and get my heart back to normal, I was reading this and thinking I hope to hell thia manis not serious becasue when I finish he is going to get an ear full !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssshhhewww - Your too much Road dog !!!!
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    LOL ladies...makes me chuckle to see how many of you were so gullible. Good job Road dog!!!! LOL
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My opinion of you was about to change, until I got to the bottom. You are too much!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    You know the bad thing about this, is my husband is almost just like that.:explode:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    My opinion of you was about to change, until I got to the bottom. You are too much!!

Not you too, Kalee?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Nice talking points RD, Can you give us some pointers and tips on training our wives? I can't seem to get her to understand that cleaning up is part of the arrangement. And It is nigh impossible to get her to leave her job to come make me a sammich at lunchtime.
    :drinker:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Nice talking points RD, Can you give us some pointers and tips on training our wives? I can't seem to get her to understand that cleaning up is part of the arrangement. And It is nigh impossible to get her to leave her job to come make me a sammich at lunchtime.

Dont even think about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

Here you are, TD - just show her this:

~~ Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home, and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.

~~ Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

~~ Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.
    Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Run a dustcloth over the tables.

~~ During the cooler months of the year, you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

~~ Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Encourage the children to be quiet.

~~ Be happy to see him.

~~ Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

~~ Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

~~ Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

~~ Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.

~~ Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

~~ Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

~~ Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

~~ A good wife always knows her place.

....and perhaps in a good pair of running shoes! :laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    ~~ Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

~~ A good wife always knows her place.

....and perhaps in a good pair of running shoes! :laugh:
    [/quote]
    THAT's what I'm talking about!! Lighters in the air!!! YESS!!! smiley-excited001.gif
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    THAT's what I'm talking about!! Lighters in the air!!! YESS!!! smiley-excited001.gif

I think your wife is one lucky lady! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Maybe she should put some sort of appetizer in the crock pot every morning, so that you can snack on something while she is making your dinner. At least something will be ready for you after your long, hard day at the golf course. Also - maybe she should swing by the golf course on her lunch or break & bring you a nice snack and a refreshing drink too?