2 NSVs in 2 days

Options
This is my first week on MFP and I've gotten up every morning at 6 or 6:30 to do my workout (because with 2 small kids it just won't happen when they are awake). I'm down 5.8 lbs since Monday (I know it'll be a lot of water weight, but I don't really care!)

Yesterday my hubby told me that my dedication and my enthusiasm make him proud.

This morning my daughter told me that I look skinnier already.

(Although I have to counter that with my 3yr old son who on Tuesday asked me if I have a baby in my tummy - lol...)

All in all a terrific first week!!

Oh, and I should also mention that I have logged 25 miles on my treadmill this week - just 1 mile shy of a full marathon!! Woot woot!!

Replies

• Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    Defiantely gives you the motivation to keep going...congrats on your first of many successes :flowerforyou:
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    That is awesome. I just started on wednesday. I haven't weighed myself yet but i can feel i am getting somewhere. You are doing great and 25 miles that is so awesome. I have done 6 since wednesday. I have been doing 2 miles a day. I am going to get the 30 day shred today and hope that I can actually do it haha. :happy:
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, that's so awesome! Keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!