Open diary friends

Options
Hi,
I'm looking for some new and accountable open diary friends. I have my diary open so that I am a more accountable for what I eat and I like drawing inspiration from others! Anyone feel free to add me :) Kate

Replies

• Rocs_Fitness_Journey
    Rocs_Fitness_Journey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there. My name is Racquel. Feel free to add me. I too am looking for friends with open diaries to get ideas from and to help keep me accountable.
  • KassieRose_13
    KassieRose_13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I am too looking for friends on my fitness journey :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I cook all my meals and an doing Hip Hop Abs as well.
  • gundon
    gundon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hey i love open diarys ! feel free to add me , fair warned on the week end my food log looks like an alcoholic rampage....
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey, mine is open, but it's not always the healthiest, so you've been warned. I'm honest with myself when I binge on ice cream or eat something that I shouldn't, so on days when it looks like a 10,000 pound monster got ahold of my diary.. nope, that's just me. I also am notorious for not logging exercise. A physician I work with told me that 7 days should be stretching, 5 should be strength, and 3 should be cardio for maximum weight loss, so I've been working on this, but stretching is not calculated for calories burned and neither is strength, so half the time I don't bother.
  • TylerForget
    TylerForget Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and you can add me :)
  • Trishfitz78
    Trishfitz78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love open diaries, but for some reason it's not letting me send a request to you so feel free to add me! Or anyone with open diaries for that matter! Especially honest ones! :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I too have an open diary ...I carb cycle ....you are more than welcome to look at it ...Feel free to add me as well ...wishing you much success :)
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to add me. I am only here 2 weeks so have been logging food for awareness sake. The longer I'm here the more I hope my diary improves!
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I also have an open diary. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • jjcm80
    jjcm80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, I'm a 6'4" guy who used to weight 230 pounds normally, but now I am at 203, so I am really working on it, I'm very happy with the app, I expect to finish 2015 at 185 pounds in order to keep a new standard at 192. Gotta work hard!!
  • merchurchill
    merchurchill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I don't log my excercises though, not for any particular reason other then I prefer to just log my food