I typed this just for you. Read what you need. I think it will help.

Options
Feel like giving up? Nothing you try seems to work? Guess what. Eventually, it will. Keep plugging away. Keep trying. You didn't get here in one night and you won't reverse it in one night. Right?

Please be patient. I too want to get right, again. We have to be patient and stick with it. Maybe you don't see the results you're looking for. Doesn't matter. Keep moving. Keep eating right. Keep trying.

If you think about it, you ARE succeeding. You may not be losing weight but do you have more energy? You are eating better foods and taking better care of your body. There's a win for you, right there! :-)

Remember, you have this incredibly supportive community here to help you. Drop a note and ask for help. We all need help from time to time.

I want you to do this. You want to do this. Look at the success stories of all the good folks in this community. If they can do it, you can too! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

We all fall down. That's o.k. I screw up, constantly. But no way am I going to quit. I need you to tell yourself the same thing.
Go have a great day and keep trying. YOU ARE A WINNER!
Poppa E
199orBust

Replies

• kait0226
    kait0226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I really needed this inspiration!!!
  • TerriK14
    TerriK14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Awesome post :)
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :) Just what I needed to hear! Thank you!
  • hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I'm trying to work on my attitude...to be happier and more positive!
  • Wavi
    Wavi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Samina1215
    Samina1215 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • honeybunch656
    honeybunch656 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new and loved reading your post add me if you like.
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I needed this tonight. After having a good day, I had problems in the evening.
  • goofygirl67
    goofygirl67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great post, thank you! :)
  • pilotsroo
    pilotsroo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for writing this. I am sick of being fat & I am changing my life. I won't quit :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! Nice to see a bit of genuine support! :)
  • 199orBUST
    199orBUST Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's Monday, my friends! We are all winners on Monday!!! Get up. Get out there. Get some wins today! I'm pulling for you!
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • ayfields29485
    ayfields29485 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement really need all the support I can get. There's no one doing this for me except for me.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Awesome and so true. As long as you keep trying, it will happen! Even if it happens slowly. It only stops if you give up and quit. Read the Success Stories thread for more inspiration!