new and need your support

Options
Hi everyone

I am 24 years old and I am new to this group. I asked my friend for tips on losing weight and she recommended this website, so I'm trying it out. I have two kids, and I am studying at the moment. I seem unable to juggle between home chores and other responsibilities.. I feel tired all the time, and when I'm exhausted, I eat. I love my chocolates and this is the one thing that I cannot resist at all. I need help as I feel young and want to look sexy and enjoy my life. I was very thin growing up and I want to have my thin body back.. please help

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    welcome... you'll find motivation and support here on this website....
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    You'll get tons of support here! Believe in yourself and push through all obstacles! Best of luck to you!
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll fnd lots of help here. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome... this site is full of people that will help you get where you want to be... add me as a friend if you'd like... we can help keep one another motivated
  • LaurieBLouise
    LaurieBLouise Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    if you really believe you deserve to be the best version of yourself possible, then the hard part is over! I'm 25 and agree; this should be a fun, sexy, happy time in your life! especially since you want your two little ones seeing the best mommy possible as they grow up! when you struggle to get motivate, just remember them! you want to be healthy for yourself, but also for them.
  • ammooor
    ammooor Posts: 2
    Options
    wow so many replies already.. I think i did the right thing joining this website.. Thank you so much for all your encouraging words and good luck to you and to me on my first day and first step towards serious weight loss ;)
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

you can add me if you would like.
  • Rdy4change2011
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want.