New baby weight to lose, any one else?

Options
Hi, my baby is 2 weeks old, and I have 20kgs (3 stone ) to lose...any one else out there losing baby weight? Looking for a motivation budy....get in touch, I'm on a roll and am a good motivator!

Replies

• lauravincent92
    lauravincent92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. I had my daughter 6 weeks ago and I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me.
  • haepifeet
    haepifeet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! My babe is 2 weeks and looking to lose about 30 lbs. feel free to add me!
  • xtinebby
    xtinebby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My son is a year and a half next month and I was still 160lbs! Realized I needed to get off my butt and loose the baby weight! I've been using this app and dieting for 8 days now and have already lost 5lbs :) since you just had baby you should be able to loose it easier! Good luck! I'm always here if you wanna talk!
  • lillyrivera3
    lillyrivera3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 8 months and I couldn't take this extra weight anymore. Started on Monday of last week and so far have lost 7 lbs. Looking for motivated friends.. add me if you'd like!
  • gerbradaisy44
    gerbradaisy44 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 2 months old and I'm looking to loose 30 lbs. I am currently 5.4" and 186. Please add me any mom that would like to get motivated and we can help each other.
  • Sellador
    Sellador Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes I'm in the same boat! What is your strategy?