Feeling Good :)

Options
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share that I started eating "clean" 3 days ago and I feel great (no processed foods, lots of fruit and veggies, lean meats and water) I really like how in control I feel and how healthy I feel. Just wanted to share :)

Replies

• abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Amazing, isn't it!? I've definitely noticed that the cleaner I eat the better I feel! Yay for us!
  • north35
    north35 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to share that I started eating "clean" 3 days ago and I feel great (no processed foods, lots of fruit and veggies, lean meats and water) I really like how in control I feel and how healthy I feel. Just wanted to share :)

Yes yay for us........I also eat protein with a complex carb at every meal and I am eating six mini meals a day. Lovin it woot! :))
  • GameOn2011
    GameOn2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    We are on the same page! I am at day 3 with clean eating and 6 mini meals!! The protein has really made a difference!! I too am feeling good!
  • north35
    north35 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Yes yay for us........I also eat protein with a complex carb at every meal and I am eating six mini meals a day. Lovin it woot! :))

Awesome, good job!!
    I still can't get over how good I feel.......no more highs and lows in my blood sugar, I am eating really healthy and I am not even missing the "bad" stuff............Down 3 pounds my 1st weigh in yay.