Need some friends on here for motivation.

Options
binamistry27
binamistry27 Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I am looking for motivation on here to get me going on my weight loss journey.

Replies

• Trish1278
    Trish1278 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello .. My name is Trish from WV. I would be pleased to be your motivator. I also rejoined today and I also need accountability and motivation.
  • binamistry27
    Options
    Tris that would awesome!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Hey! I joined a long time ago and got back into things over two months ago. I can never have too many motivational buddies. We can encourage one another and hold each other accountable. ^_^
  • Trish1278
    Trish1278 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck on our endeavors! One day at a time .. One pound at a time! We will do this!
  • binamistry27
    Options
    I get so frustrated as I dropped drinking pop everyday and chips it's been 23 days and I am not seen much results. I thought I would see a huge changes already but got nothing which is discouraging me from doing this longer.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I get so frustrated as I dropped drinking pop everyday and chips it's been 23 days and I am not seen much results. I thought I would see a huge changes already but got nothing which is discouraging me from doing this longer.

Please don't give up! Stick through for another five months, and you won't regret it. Weight loss is not a fixed process. I remember not losing anything in one week, and then the next week, BOOM! 4.5 pounds gone. Sometimes, I don't lose any weight, but I notice that I've lost inches. Your mind might also be playing tricks on you. Take a *ton* of before and after pictures. Even if your outer appearance is not showing much, your insides are definitely better, and it's only a matter a time for the results to show. As long as you are 100% honest with your eating and exercise, you WILL get great results soon.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Please stay with it ...This is coming from someone who has gave up several times ...You are welcome to add me ....I would love to support/encourage you on your journey ...Wishing you much success :)
  • binamistry27
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

Please don't give up! Stick through for another five months, and you won't regret it. Weight loss is not a fixed process. I remember not losing anything in one week, and then the next week, BOOM! 4.5 pounds gone. Sometimes, I don't lose any weight, but I notice that I've lost inches. Your mind might also be playing tricks on you. Take a *ton* of before and after pictures. Even if your outer appearance is not showing much, your insides are definitely better, and it's only a matter a time for the results to show. As long as you are 100% honest with your eating and exercise, you WILL get great results soon.

Thank you for encouragement! I have noticed only that i lost two inches around my waist. It doesn't help that my father in law came over this weekend and we went out for two days to a resturant. I did try to stay close to my calories per day goal.
  • countrymeme
    countrymeme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in same boat. Need motivation!!!!!
  • katelynjayne
    katelynjayne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! If I have people to come see I will be more likely to check in each day!