18 year old newbie, looking for motivational friends :)

Options
Hey everyone :)

My name is Ashlee and I've recently joined My Fitness Pal in an attempt to lose weight and turn into a healthier and therefore happier me. I'm 18 years old and looking for friends who are between 18-25 who can add me and help me along my journey.

Feel free to add me, it'll be great to learn more about you guys and use our friendships to help motivate each other to continue with this weight loss journey!

Happy dieting,
Ashlee x

Replies

• jaziz1
    jaziz1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashlee!
    I'm Jasmine, 18 too and trying to lose weight before i go to uni in september. Would be really great to motivate eachother - i've started this journey and failed too many times and i think its because i never really found much support.
    Good luck with everything!!
  • Bk_rod
    Bk_rod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I just say diddo to all of that? Lol
  • mrsteteb
    mrsteteb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is TeTe I am 24 years old and I have been trying to lose weight for a long time too. I am tired of being defeated by my self, and my own conscience. i start out very motivated, and energized and weeks later i give up. I have been looking for someone or others who are trying to do the same thing that I am trying to do.
  • KayleeChristine07
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kaylee & I'm trying to lose some weight and be healthier by the time I go to college as well.
    I figure it would be easier knowing other people with the same goals around my age, so I'll add you all.

Good luck everyone; nothing wonderful comes easily, so let's persevere!

- Kaylee Christine : )
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There is plenty of support here! :)
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! =) 19 year old here! Feel free to add
  • Luxleo
    Luxleo Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi. :) I'm 18 too and I joined not too long ago. Good luck on your journey! :D
  • Vessecora
    Options
    I'm the same :) 18 and joined a few months ago.
  • Booklover125
    Options
    Hey Im Casey.. New to MFP again. Tried before but got discourage and had a baby along the way. 21 yrs old. Feel free to add me.
  • ChristinaMarie37
    Options
    Hi I'm Christina and I'm also 18! I joined this a few months ago and totally failed. But now, I'm back at it to finally take this seriously! My goal is to lose enough weight to be a more efficient runner. Add me! We can all use the encouragement!
  • juliakatd
    juliakatd Posts: 3
    Options
    19, need some friends too!

64113645.png
  • Healthyliving4lyfe
    Options
    Hello. I'm 18 too. Just joined today. Feel free to add me!
  • mfpbaklazan
    Options
    Almost 20, lost my weight, now just shaping up and maintaining, but feel free to add me :)
  • brandiesel27
    brandiesel27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Need some new MFP friends!
  • JamieFal95
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jamie. I am 18 also! Joined a few days ago and need motivation too!
  • kari_brianna
    kari_brianna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me I'm 18 and in the process of losing 50 lbs
  • YokiLenko
    YokiLenko Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Morgan and am going to college pretty soon too. Feel free to add me. I just started back up with MFP.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me