Options
2»

Replies

• DiamondDolls
    Options
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    *Bump* Please sign up :) I know I'm motivated and there are others that have signed up that are motivated too so if you need motivation JOIN!!! :)
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    We're starting on June 12th, the group is still open for sign ups. :D
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    BUMP
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    Is this going to work even though we don't have enough people? :(
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    We'll have enough. We're competing against Diamonds in the Rough, so if they go over their sign ups we'll get more members. The sign up is set at 30 max, so don't worry too much if we're under that, as long as it's an even number we'll do just fine.
  • northernchic
    northernchic Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I hope there’s still room, this sounds like so much fun!!

1. Betty/NorthernChic
    2. 5lbs from start weight
    3. I’m getting back into the swing of things and desperately need something to help keep my focus; I love the idea of having a close partner / team share support and motivation.
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    There certainly still is. I'm adding you now.
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Hi Girls, are you still taking new members? If so...

1. Jennifer/ Lustris
    2. Goal is to lose 14lbs in the next 7 weeks.
    3. I have about another 75lbs to go, I would like to be involved in another motivational group to keep me accountable! I'm fairly good at giving pep talks too!
  • northernchic
    northernchic Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I'm really excited about this opportunity!

BTW...Lustris I love your quote…that’s fabulous!! :-)
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    Yes, we're still open for sign ups!
  • lustris
    Options
    That's great!! I'm pretty stoked to be a part of this!! I went to the link provided by the blog to weigh in, but for some reason I can't seem to put my username in. Is the deadline for weigh-ins still today?

Thanks Northernchic, I thought it was pretty fabulous ;)
  • Zoe_J
    Zoe_J Posts: 11
    Options
    Is there room for one more if so...

1. Name/Username/Nickname Zoe J
    2. Your End of the Round (7 week) Weight Loss Goal 10lbs
    3. Why you'd like to join the DiamondDolls Team in the Diamond Challenge. I think a challenge like this will help me stay on track.
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    We haven't started the challenge yet, our rival team just opened their sign ups. Once they're ready, we'll close ours and I'll enter everyone's names into the form on the blog, as well as what team you're on and who your fitness buddy is.
  • lustris
    Options
    We haven't started the challenge yet, our rival team just opened their sign ups. Once they're ready, we'll close ours and I'll enter everyone's names into the form on the blog, as well as what team you're on and who your fitness buddy is.

Ok great! Thanks for the info! I look forward to starting!
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I hope it’s not too late to join. I need a good challenge right now… with my MFP BFF as my partner. How do we get that set up?

1. Carmena/Karmiene

2. Seven Week Goal = 15 lbs

3. I’ve lost some of my initial mojo and this challenge seems like a good kick-start to getting it back. I thrive on friendly competition, especially when I’m partnered with someone that I don’t want to let down. I’d probably crap out on an individual challenge so this is perfect. The daily commitment this group requires also appeals to me. I’m soooo ready!
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    Wow, great feedback Diamond Dolls! You guys are going DOWN! ...by the way, Chase keep me posted on your numbers because I don't want to accidentally go over 60 ladies! DITR is almost full.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Still need people?

Michelle/mheightchew
    176 current 7 week goal -6lbs for an even 170
    I want to join this to challenge myself and to get out of my comfort zone. I am looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things!
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    I've added you ladies that have signed up so far!